4 WEEK OBEDIENCE TRAINER’S COURSE
OBJECTIVE COURSE INFORMATION:
THIS 4-WEEK COURSE IS PRIMARILY MADE UP OF 4 CATEGORIES OF K9 TRAINING:
- Basic Obedience Training
- Advanced Obedience Training
- K9 Care Training
- Understanding K9 Behaviorals Training
STUDENTS WILL FIRST BE TAUGHT HOW TO TRAIN A K9 IN BASIC OBEDIENCE THAT CONSISTS OF SIT, STAY, HEEL, DOWN, AND COME. THEY WILL THEN BE INSTRUCTED ON HOW TO TRAIN A K9 IN ADVANCED OBEDIENCE THAT CONSISTS OF OFF LEASH TRAINING AND IMPLEMENTING HAND SIGNALS. THE CARE OF A K9 PLAYS AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN ALL ASPECTS OF TRAINING. THROUGH THIS AREA OF FOCUS, STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE BASIC, YET IMPORTANT VETERINARY-CARE INFORMATION AND GROOMING TECHNIQUES TO THEIR CLIENTS. WITH INSTRUCTION ON UNDERSTANDING K9 BEHAVIORALS, STUDENTS WILL BE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN HOW TO READ A CLIENT’S K9 TO ALLOW FOR PROPER EVALUATION AND PROBLEM SOLVING.
THE STUDENT WILL BE GRADED AND CERTIFIED ACCORDING TO VENTOSA KENNEL’S STANDARDS.
- Tuition: $4,500.00 (Includes Lodging)
- Housing is provided with each course. Our guesthouse comfortably accommodates 9 students. It’s equipped with a full kitchen, cable, and internet.
- Training Facility is a 70,000 square foot building equipped with a classroom, training equipment, and kennels.
- Required from all prospective Students: Application Form, High School Diploma or GED Equivalent, and an Interview Process.
- Payment: We accept all Major Credit Cards, Checks, and Bank Wires.
- Please contact our Assistant Training Coordinator for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.533.9096.
***Any holidays will be made up accordingly to Student’s Course Schedule.